3rd Annual Mid-Cape Classic Softball Tournament
September 22, 2018 at Johnny Kelly Park
- Sept. 20th CCH rounds will be presented by Tufts Trauma Team and will focus on Shark bite victims.
- Location of the Sept. 20th has been changed to the Chatham Community Center
- We will resume normal location schedule in October.
- Odd months Eastham Methodists Church and even months COMM Fire
- Falmouth – Tuesday, October 9, 2018 @ 1900 - 21:00 hrs. Falmouth Hospital
- CCH - Thursday, September 20, 2018 @ 1000 - 1200 hours. Chatham Community Center
- Tobey – Thursday, September 27, 2018 @ 1900 - 2100 at Onset Fire Department
- Martha’s Vineyard Hospital –Thursday, September 20, 2018 @ 19:00 - 21:00hrs, MVH.
EMS Excellence Award Nominations
The Cape and Islands Emergency Medical Services System is currently accepting nominations for its annual awards, to be presented at the Cape and Islands EMS Awards night. All EMS providers involved in the delivery of emergency medical services within the Cape and Islands EMS System are eligible. If you know someone who has made excellent contributions to the EMS System, you can offer that person the opportunity to be recognized for their accomplishments. Click here for more info...
Watch the latest Medical Director Minute
with Dr. Crowell.
These short videos address current issues and interesting topics. Check it out !
CIEMSS is working to bring state-of-the-art patient simulation training technology to the Cape & Islands region.We are pleased to offer a wide variety of gift vehicles to support the Capital Campaign and to make giving a comfortable and rewarding experience.
Students will be able to practice their response and medical techniques on the life-like mannequins without risk to human patients.
EMS Provider Training
Our dedicated staff members are here to assist in any way possible. Our instructors bring years or experience, passion and training to courses. We are proud to offer Continued Competency Program for all Pre-hospital providers and well as ACLS, PALS and Heathcare Provider CPR courses.
Cape and Islands EMSS, Inc has been awarded $20,000 from the Falmouth Road Race. The Falmouth Road Race, Inc. proudly supports programs throughout our community that promote health and wellness with a specific emphasis on youth programs.
Cape Cod Healthcare’s Glenn Ritt has written a series of stories exploring the world of Paramedics and EMTs across Cape Cod, and their incalculable contribution to the region’s healthcare system. There are nearly 1,000 of these professionals who also serve as firefighters in all 15 towns.
Connecting EMS and Hospitals
CIEMSS acts as a bridge between the Physcians and Staff at the hospitals and the EMS Providers in the field. Our Affiliate Hospital Medical Directors work closely with our staff to implement guidelines and training procedures.